Friday, July 12, 2013

Weigh In Friday

I didn't forget my deal. I know it's weigh in day. :)

...............158.5! Four and a half pounds till my first weight loss reward!

That's a pound and a half down my friends!!


This weeks workouts have been going really well! I LOVE all the lifting, makes my muscles feel all manly ;) without looking manly of course.

Tuesday I had to skip because I forgot about the yucky stuff I had to drink for a dr's appt on Thursday.

So Wednesday between my preps, I did both Tuesday and Wednesday's workout....whewww! 612 calories burned in an hour and 5 minutes of PURE WEIGHT LIFTING!!! I burn just as much doing an hour of walking!

It felt AMAZING!!!

Don't fear the weights! They are amazeballs!
The more muscles you have the more calories you burn at rest...so get to lifting!



Last workout for the week tonight! I couldn't go yesterday so I'm doing it tonight. Now that my procedure is over, hopefully my gym schedule will get back on track. But I am proud to say that regardless of the stuff that came up this week, I did EVERY. SINGLE. WORKOUT. that was on my plan, NO EXCUSES!



Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment