Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Can't Say I'm Not Dedicated

It is official Ladies and Gents!! You can no longer say that I am not dedicated to my workouts (regardless of how badly I mess up on the weekends/holidays). 

I wore two different freaking shoes to they GYM yesterday!!

.........In public.........I got stared at like no body's business. But at least I was there!!! That's more than all you couch potatoes can say Maybe y'all will join me sometime!

This unfortunately is not the first time I have worn two different shoes in public......this year.

So here's my routine so you'll understand a little better why I do the wacky things I do.

I get ready for work, pack my gym bag, go to work, go to Trevor's house, make dinner, get some cuddle time, go to they gym, then go home and do it all over again the next day. (Yes I remembered to pack matching shoes this morning thank you very much)

There you have it, I have a very busy life and apparently do not have time to check and make sure I have matching shoes. Ain't no body got time fo dat! As someone pointed out to me, at least I had one for each foot.......and guess what, I had a matching pair just like them at home. BAM!

Trevor of course didn't go to the gym with me due to the fact that he was being lazy didn't want to be embarrassed by his ridiculously mismatched fiance'. Totes his loss. I looked hot ;) why else do you think everyone was checkin' me out...oww owwwww

So on to my review of Jamie Eason's 12 Week Live Fit program. Day 1 went AWESOME!! I legit thought my arms would fall off at the end. I burned 225 calories in 26 minutes of PURE weight lifting, NO cardio!

Here's what I did:


Since I have awful shoulders from being a butterflier all those years I have a rough time doing those manly push up's on my feet. So I alternated knees and feet so I would be working harder than usual and pushing myself to get better. This has worked for me in the past. Just have to retrain and strengthen those shoulders.

This was TOUGH, but felt soooooo good!

Tonight is Back and Biceps. Hope I can lift my arms tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment